WINNING COMBINATION Sales Event™
During R-Anell Homes’ WINNING COMBINATION Sales Event™, you can save money on our most popular energy efficient options that will keep you comfortable in your new home year-round. These energy efficient features can also save you thousands of dollars in utility bills over the life of your home. Purchase any new R-Anell home by December 31, 2011 and receive the following energy saving and eco-green features that normally cost more than $1,000, at no additional charge:
- ENERGY STAR® Certification and Label
- Eco-First Green Building Certification and Label
- R-38 Blown Roof Insulation
- R-19 Sidewall Insulation
- R-19 Minimum Floor Insulation (Provided by Builder)
According to research done by the Department of Energy, ENERGY STAR Certified homes will save, on average, 30% on homeowners’ utility bills. ENERGY STAR is a program created by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in an attempt to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. What began originally as a voluntary program has grown into one of the largest efforts worldwide to promote energy efficient consumer products. Today only 17% of new U.S. homes have qualified for the ENERGY STAR Certification and Label. To earn the government’s ENERGY STAR Certification, a home must meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA. ENERGY STAR qualified homes are quieter and more comfortable, have lower utility bills, and help protect the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Green building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building’s life cycle. This includes the design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and deconstruction. This practice expands and complements the classical building design concerns of economy, utility, durability, and comfort.
R-Anell homeowners’ benefits include:
- Testing and inspection by an independent firm ensures a well constructed, energy efficient, and Green built home
- Tighter construction that provides fewer air drafts, less dust, and better indoor air quality
- More insulation that creates a quieter and more comfortable home
- Tighter HVAC air ducts that provide more efficient HVAC performance
- Low-E windows with advanced technology that are more energy efficient
- Lower monthly utility bills and utility company incentives that reduce energy cost
- (Actual savings and incentives may vary by state and county. Climate conditions, power utilization and living conditions may also affect the actual savings.)
Save even more on your energy costs by including an LG® 16 SEER Duct-Free HVAC Heat Pump System in your new home. New inverter technology is used in the duct-free models, has a variable speed compressor that is quieter to operate, and uses less energy than conventional air conditioners and heat pump systems. We are offering a $1,000 discount off the normal option price during this promotion. To learn more about this new energy efficient product click here.
If you are considering buying a new home, you should act now so you can take advantage of this tremendous offer during our WINNING COMBINATION Sales Event™. The last day to qualify for this promotion is December 31, 2011.
WINNING COMBINATION Sales Event™ Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. To receive the WINNING COMBINATION Sales Event™ incentives, each consumer must sign a contract for the construction and purchase of a home (the “Contract”) with an independent R-Anell Homes builder between July 1 and December 31, 2011. Each consumer must complete the purchase of the home under the terms outlined herein and in the Contract to be eligible for this promotion.
2. The promotion applies to new orders only. Previously placed orders do not qualify for this promotion.
3. The consumer must accept the home within sixty (60) days of the date the contract is signed.
4. The R-Anell Homes promotional authorization form must be signed by the consumer and independent builder’s authorized representative and accompany the initial order.
5. This promotion is available on the following series of homes: R-Anell Custom Series, Gold Medal Custom Series and Gold Medal Value Series.
6. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other R-Anell Homes incentives and is not redeemable for cash.
7. This promotion shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. The consumer is responsible for making his/her lender aware of any financial concessions.
9. R-Anell Homes reserves the right to make any determinations and rule interpretations in its sole discretion, and to alter or cancel this program without notice.